Las Palmeras is open!
We are fully operational for the 2021 season.
We are super excited to announce that after a full year without guests at our camp in Playa Brasil, we are now back operating for the 2021 season.
We have modified the camp for COVID-19 protocols and are ready for you to come down and enjoy Salina Cruz and the amazing surf we have close by.
2021 has already started off with a bang, as we have had semi-consistent surf since January. The Southern Pacific storm track started early this year sending us double overhead surf in February and multiple head high plus swells with good wind.
The forecast is looking good for another round of swell and good wind this coming weekend as well. Want to come down and surf? Let’s go!
COVID 19 protocol and restrictions:
- We will take your temperature when you arrive at Las Palmeras Surf Camp
- We will sanitize your gear before we allow it into our camp
- All guides and staff will wear masks at all times
- All guests to wear masks in vehicles and in the restaurant when not eating
- We ask that you consistently wash your hands, monitor your own health
- Be kind and respectful of others feelings and concerns due to the virus
- If you feel sick, please don’t come – your trip can be moved to a different date
All visitors are required to take a COVID 19 test prior to returning to the United States. We have a doctor that will come and give you a test before you return to the United States.
Ready to book a trip?
Get in touch with Josh Mulcoy and he will help you make that happen!